Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I had to drink the yucky orange drink!

This morning I had to drink the yucky orange glucose drink and have my blood drawn and tested for gestational diabetes and iron deficiency. Fun times!

The best part was the sonogram though! Normally I wouldn't have gotten a sonogram but they needed a few more shots of the heart that they couldn't get last time because Nicholas was facing the wrong way! LOL!

Janet (sono tech) said everything looks perfect! He is measuring exactly on time and weighs in at an estimated 1lb 7 oz. The big milestone this week is that if God forbid something happened Nicky could survive outside the womb now :) So it's all gaining fat stores and building lung function from here till the end :)

First take a look at this picture



Now look at our "little thinker", Do you see it?



This next three are a profile pictures.




In this one I got to watch him yawn and stretch, Janet got a picture in the middle of the yawn.



These are front face pictures, can you see the chubby cheeks?




And here is just more proof that are boy, is still a boy~!


1 comment:

  1. He's such a punkin' pie!!! I can't wait till they get here and we can share more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My husband and I just got the news! Baby on Board! Watch out world!