Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Brushing my Teeth is Awful!

I really have to remember that I HAVE to eat something before I brush my teeth. I had this urge to brush my teeth this morning as soon as I got out of bed like I ALWAYS DO! So I did...and then puked for 5 mins. It was that awful kind of puking where your throat tightens and you can't breathe after you do it! I hate that! Ok, ok I THINK I've learned my lesson, Eat first!

Nothing to exciting right now. I feel like I have motion sickness all day and I try to eat when I can, what I can. Staying away from Caffeine and all that. I think I'm going to go make a bagel now.

Officially 6w3d's today, one more week till the sonogram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My husband and I just got the news! Baby on Board! Watch out world!