Sunday, November 15, 2009

Toast helps!

So I think I've mastered this morning sickness thing...I THINK!

1) LOTS of water, all the time sipping water to keep hydrated.

2) Eating whenever I can that is HEALTHY and a WHOLE food. Specifically TOAST! God Bless TOAST! Toast with peanutbutter, Toast Dry, Toast with grape jelly, Toast with strawberry jam! Toast! Toast! Toast!

3) I'm also eating RIGHT when I wake up, and RIGHT before I go to sleep. Trying to fill in the void of not eating for 6-8hrs.

4) I'm also trying to destress and keep from worrying! (Yeah....right...)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Talked to mom alot today. I'm glad she is happy about the baby :) We even were talking about names! How exciting! Each day that goes by I pray for a happy and healthy 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My husband and I just got the news! Baby on Board! Watch out world!